Iris on Ebay..

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Ok so can anyone tell me if these two people are good sellers? I dont want to get into a everything is mislabeled at best or if everything turns out to be pure white!

Mystic Lake Gardens By Greenriver__dr

Legacy Gardens by legacygardens

They both have some Iris I have been dreaming of but I dont want to get into anything that is a waste of my time and garden space.

Side note - Anyone have a good place to get Costa Rica? I have been drooling over it for a long time now and just have to add it to the collection.

Lebanon, OR

I know several people have bought from Legency but nothing known here about the other.

How is this for Costa Rica

D

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

That is the Iris I have to have.. where did you get yours?

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

Mystic Lake Gardens is wonderful. I've purchased bunches from them and everything has been true to name and photo.

Good luck on your bids.

Cathy

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Thanks - they have a lot of Iris for 3.00 buy it now right now... Should be wonderful! I have no place left for Iris right now... and I am still finding more.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Someone just posted over on Gardenweb how much they liked Mystic Lake. They had received a bonus of one of Walter Moores, that Mr. Moores (who participates in the forums on Gardenweb) thought was extinct.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Costa Rica is available at

http://www.snowpeakiris.com

inanda

Edited to add: Along with far too many other 'must haves'. My prob. is.... do I buy SP iris or an airline tkt now and then???? lol

This message was edited Aug 16, 2007 9:00 AM

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I've purchased from Greenriver_dr a couple of years ago and I was super impressed. Of course I managed to misplace the box and let the rhizomes wither away but they arrived looking amazing. In fact, I added to my favorite sellers list so I could check to see when they'd be selling iris again and they didn't until this year.

The rhizomes were huge and very clean and healthy looking. They were actually bigger than most I've purchased this year. I hope they are still maintaining the quality of their iris. Read the most recent feedback to make sure.

Louisville, KY

Green River on Ebay is AWESOME. Best rhizomes so far. Just got a box full from them last week and will order again. Also best daylilies on Ebay for anyone interested is Blue Ridge. Just amazingly fresh, clean & healthy. I planted one about 2 weeks ago that is blooming NOW! wow.

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

Great. Good to know.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.