Where is everyone these days.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL Brenda! I may be my neighbors entertainment, who knows! ROFL. I bought all this glass to see my flowers and I'm not going to cover them with blinds.

My stars, Chris! That tree grew tall fast! If it is shorter than a Tulip Poplar, I want to see a picture of one. That picture of yours sold me again! Gone shopping......

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

its good to know about Sunset.. Some Georgia Department sells tons of liners every year.. They have them delivered to your local extension office.. I just can't remember the name of the department right now and I did a search with no hit? Does anyone remember this.. I think I've posted their info before.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

http://www.gatrees.org/Seedlings/OrderingInfo.cfm
I found this site...I remembered that they do sell seedlings around Arbor Day, but it looks like you can order from them now..not sure what they have, I didn't look for that yet..lol but it should be the Georgia Forestry Division

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/HGIC1076.htm this one is nice too..lol I don't have Wax Myrtle but it sounds like something I may add to my garden...especially if I can find the dwarf variety!

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

I like the "trimed trunks" too, but you better know that THAT is the way they will stay.I have never known of one limbing back out.The trunk part is just as "showy"as the tree itself, and such interesting plantings you can put under them.Mike

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes Janet! Thats it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!! :)

Have a great day :)

Susan

Thumbnail by soulgardenlove
Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Janet you go girl.

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET! You can have the cake, I want the icecream!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you so much! I am just overwhelmed with all the dmails I have recieved. I am so Blessed to have all of you thinking about me and wishing me such sweet things!!! God has sent me Angels, and I am very thankful for each one of you!

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Janet, hope you had a wonderful birthday. Sorry I missed it. I need some of those Cryptomeria for our lot line.
Brenda, I have all the gulf frits at my house. My passion vine is just a skeleton,,, except for the maypops..
hugs, Elaine

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Elaine!

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh my gosh - what next for Jim & Bobby! I 'am so sorry to hear of all their troubles - they are tough to survive all their trials of life. The rest of us should be mighty thankful for our health - don't think I could take all they have. Thank you for posting this.

PJ

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.