Compact table from Sam's Club

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

I found a nifty fold-in-half table at Sam's club in Frederick. I have a larger version, but this one is perfect for Plant Swaps. Haven't tried it in my Miata yet, but I think it might fit in the passenger side. It's measures 2' x 2' folded up. Plan is for Critter's plant swap only take whatever fits, coming or going, in the Miata with the table. Sam's has it for $40, but you can order direct from Lifetime Tables http://www.buylifetime.com/detail.aspx?ID=307 for $55 dollars shipped.

Thumbnail by miatablu
Sterling, VA(Zone 6b)

Ohhh....looks like I will have to get me one of those so I don't risk loosing my "most organized" trophy. ;-)

- Brent

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Darn, I was goint to try to upset the champ! Should've kept my mouth shut :o)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL! I've got a table that's similar, maybe a bit bigger, that I use upstairs... but I do like the way that one folds in half!

Crossville, TN

I have two of these.....er.....let me re-phrase that....MY DD has two of these but both of them are at my house....

How long do you have to keep something to own it by "squatters rights"?

BTW I Love them....The one I keep open on my sun room/porch to cut out things I plan to sew....someday!! Jo

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Next time your DD tells you she needs the table say, "Oh you can borrow it". Maybe she'll forget it's hers and believe it's yours. But don't forget to get it back ;)

Crossville, TN

GREAT IDEA!! LOL Jo

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll are bad...LOL Nice table btw

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm better when I'm bad! Thanks Chantell.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

sewing? I used to sew, sigh....Maybe need for new bedroom decor can re ignite me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.