DG Electronic Floral Show "Tea Time"

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Can I come to the tea party, too? Love the "teapot!" I am a basket case....I mean I collect baskets...

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Awwww, thanks...cute! Very creative...as usual.

london England, United Kingdom

Thanks, Yardqueen show us all your baskets! I have loads too! I collect them,find them at car boot sales etc.
Glad I found another basket case.

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

I will show you some when I can take time to take pictures of them. I am having 40 people at my house tomorrow so I will not have time to get involved in taking them down for photos.

40 people, that is alot to prepare for, whatever the occasion, hope it goes well.

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you! It is a get together for my DH 1 brother and 4 sisters, their spouses, some of their kids and some grandkids. Some were too far away. This is because his youngest sister has cancer and she is still able to get around, but does not think she will be around for long. I hope I am not depressing you with this information. She has had cancer for several years now. It is a slow growing one and is a rare one. She has taken chemo, but it does not work on this one. They are all comeing to my house, because it is the largest one and they like to come here.

Hope you had a nice day and you have done the washing up!!

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

We had sandwiches and each family brought what they wanted. By the time everyone left almost everything was gone or put up. They did not mess up everything too bad. And all had a nice time.

Great, Glad everything went well. Are you going to do your tea cup arrangement one day? please!

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

If I ever get flowers! When it cools down a little I should have some.

Ok I will stop nagging!! what about the baskets then? haha!

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

I am so totally tired today! Didn't even go to church! DH went without me.

Sounds like you need a good rest, so try to relax!
Have a cuppa.

Thumbnail by terriculture

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.