Happy Birthday Susan51!!!

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Just happened to see ya in the B-Day Listings Susan. Hoping you're having a good one!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

My goodness, happy birthday Susan!! Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you so much... I am having a wonderful day playing with my flowers... Hubby ordered me some plumerias from Thialand and I am in plumeria heaven...LOL
Thank you all once again... Oh and my son lastnight bought me a cutting for my birthday also... YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

Susan

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSAN!!!!

You are such a sweetheart. I also want to take the opportunity to thank you for the lovely card that we received today. Big smoochies to you and your DH for thinking of us.

I'll have you know that my plumeria appears to be surviving. Fingers are crossed that I don't blow it!

xoxo
-moi

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was wonderful !

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank You all so very much... I had a wonderful day... I had to go and buy bigger pots for some of my plumerias and I spent the afternoon playing dirt... Now to some may sound crazy but I had a ball ... I had a wonderful 52nd birthday....
Moi, I came from the heart and hope yours is feeling better ...
Susan

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Tell hubby I said he's very thoughtful - and next year he has to build you a greenhouse for your plumerias.

Chris, that's a mighty pretty iris you've got there.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Susan(52?). Every day gets a little easier, but it's awfully quiet around this place without our puppy.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Did you lose your puppy, Wrightie? I hope not.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Yep, we had to put our old girl down a week ago.

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Wrightie,
I know girl... It does get better but you never forget... My boss buried hers this weekend and she did not want to do it... I got her a head stone for her Louise, like I did for my Cindy... Think she is in a better place without pain and just waiting for when the time comes for you all to be together again... No time soon just in time... I wait until the day I can see my Cindy... I love and still miss her... Now it will be Rosa who is the next one who will break my heart when the times comes and I hope it is no time soon....
We love ya girl and we keep you in our prayers...
Susan

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Best wishes on your birthday!

Does this mean that now you're going to change your on-line name to Susan52?

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Crozet, VA

Good question shirley. ha-ha I have a friend who is still using 42 at the end of her name and she is heading for 52. So, it is not necessary to change it.

Wrightie, I missed about having to put the dog down. Being a dog lover, I can relate. Our oldest little lady died in the Vet's arms as he was carrying her to hook up for being put down. We have another guy who is starting to show his age when he gets up from laying down. He is still very much the pup in his personality though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Susan!!! I am right behind you and will turn 52 in October.

I hope that everyone will have a great week.

Ruby

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Susan:

I'm late at absolutely everything, and here is evidence once again!

Happy happy happy day-after-your-birthday!

Devon

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you all so much for the lovely words... You are all so wonderful to me.... Thanks
Susan

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Aw, Wrightie, I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of big hugs. :>(

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Belated Happy Birthday Susan! Early July gals are great (my mom and DD too) Playing in dirt is a prefectly valid great day!

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

It sure was Sally, This was one of my best birthdays.... I had a wonderful day..........
Susan

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh a belated Happy, Happy from me as well...I'm sorry I missed it...hope it was a wonderful one!! New Plumies?!?!? yeah you!!!

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you dear Chantell.... I hope to have many more...
Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.