Two new terrariums

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

His plants are really, REALLY nice!!!

What can I say... I'm an enabler!

If it's any consolation, I'm trying to find Gail a link for the Jewel Orchid too!

;-)

The Jewel Orchids are great! I have some, but they're not very happy I don't think. They don't do much. Maybe I'll put them in my terrarium...

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

karen, you are sooooooooooo nice since i am afraid to go back to ebay (LOL)

I'm lookin' Gail! Just give me time! Where you like to go out and find are your great plant finds when out-and-about, I like to find mine online! I'll find you one!

Remember... I am Karen the enabler! ROTFLMAO!!!!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

karen, I am truly an enabler..............so we will get along fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good going!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Gail... found you a source! I'm sure there are others out there, but there were no other names I really recognized. I like Logee's and have ordered from them in the past.
http://www.logees.com/prodinfo.asp?number=R1678-2

Always happy to support another junkie!!! LOL!!!

Karen

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

thank you, Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the catalog of Logees......didn't see it!!!

Your welcome Gail... I love their catalogs too! Gives me something to drool over when I can't get on the computer.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I have never even cared about using the computer until i joined DG............now my family worries about me .........(always on DG)

For those that don't traverse over to the AV forum...

Here is a micro-mini Sinningia 'Rio das Pedras' in a wine glass terrarium...

Karen

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

That's really pretty. ; ) Key gave me some seeds for that and I was going to wait until after I moved to sow them, but I love all these pictures...I may not be able to wait! lol

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

That is so pretty Va_wild _ Rose. It really looks nice in the little terrarium too.
Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.