June 26 blooms

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

I think you're right se_eds.. You should probably send that one to Ohio...

Nashville, TN

Doss - Your photo of DESERT ICICLE is just exquisite. I had DI on my wishlist but crossed it off after getting two near white UFs a bonuses. After seeing your photo, it's gone to the top of my wishlist.

Gingerjar - Your photo of BEYOND 2000 is so pretty! Does it always look that good for you. I got it as a bonus and every bloom was splotchy here last year. So far it hasn't put up scapes this year.

MM from Michigan - I'm quite enamored of the photo you have labeled as Choo Choo Fantasy. But are you sure it's Choo Choo Fantasy? It looks more like Bombaby Bicycle to me. Choo Choo Fantasy is a pink bitone with lighter pink sepals.

Debra

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL Jazz, I have another in the midwest that has first dibs. I have to check how many fans is on it.

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

I don't recall any problems with Beyond 2000. I got it as a bonus too . I think it was from Maryott's.

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

OLD KING COLE

Susan
=^..^=

Thumbnail by 9kittymom
Round Lake Beach, IL(Zone 5a)

Geez se_eds! The more pictures you post the more you're tempting the DL liberator to strike. Lucky I don't drive or you will find that funny looking lady with the shovel and flashlight in your yard....lol.

Loren

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Shive, the only one that I might consider more than Desert Icicle is Margo Reed Indeed unless you already have it. It blooms later than Desert Icicle. MRI is a little yellower but blooms in the garden towards late July. They are great together as they take turns blooming. Just what you wanted to hear? Desert Icicle is taller than MRI so it goes in back. :-)

Beyond 2000 doesn't perform for me either but I just assumed it's because it's a dormant.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

COUNTER FORCE
Plein Air Paint Brush

Eight Miles High
looks so wonderful Doss,
could it be heat causing the splotching / maybe it going trough puberty LOL
Love the toothy edge on it

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Such pretties and woe is me, my wish list is much longer than my have list.

Grand Rapids, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Debra, maybe we should move your post to the area for mislabeled plants. The one I have labeled CHOO CHOO FANTASY lives right next door to BOMBAY BICYCLE and I got them both from the same place. Sigh!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

gingerjar, I think you've convinced me that I have to find room for Adorable Tiger and Glorious Autumn both. You know I'm an orange person too.

Charlies Loss caught my eye too. Really like that form.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I don't know why Eight Miles High is splotchy Tazzy. It just really seems to do that. It's better today though. The teeth are really great and it's solid as a rock.

Poland, ME

My only noteworthy, picture taking worth bloom today after 90+ today and it is now after 5:00PM
Heavenly Realms

Thumbnail by Mainiac
Excelsior, MN(Zone 4a)

'Heavenly Realms' is mouth-watering!

Poland, ME

I am a HUGE fan of polychromes. This was the first decent bloom on it, new plant. I was thrilled to see it handled today's heat and was photo worthy when I got home tonight!

Thumbnail by Mainiac
Round Lake Beach, IL(Zone 5a)

Wow beautiful, so uplifting

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.