CLOSED: Outdoor Pillow material

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

Hi,
I just finished making pillows for our outdoor furniture and have left-over material. It is enough to make several more pillows, but DH says we have
enough. See the next 2 photos for dimensions and colors. The material is
outdoor Waverly. All were special ordered. I have extra piping as well-about 8 yards of the large and 5 yards of the small. I used piping on one pillow and gave up on that....

I'm looking for all types of iris--japanese, siberian, louisianna, bearded, etc...

Again, these are photos of the pillows I've made with the same material. *Reminder--I'm not trading my pillows--only the left over materials. You can have the fun of making your own pillows whatever size you want! Thanks!

Thumbnail by nminmd
Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

This is the black material with flowers.

Thumbnail by nminmd
Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

These are the different cuts of material and the next photo shows the dimensions.

Thumbnail by nminmd
Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

These are the dimensions drawn on paper.

Any questions, D-mail me.

Thanks.
Nancy

Thumbnail by nminmd
Boerne new zone 30, TX(Zone 8b)

nancy, I would love the two black (strip and flower) materials. Give a gander to my post here

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/732325/

plus my trade list

http://davesgarden.com/trading/tradelist/manage.php?list=have

I also have some succulents I haven't gotten named yet that I have duplicates of.

Let me know if we can work something out.

nata

Thumbnail by renatelynne
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Beautiful pillows. I love the black flower and the red fern leaves.
Patti

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

nata,
Do you still have Turks cap or the sunflower plants? I tried looking at your plant swap list, but it doesn't show any plants at this time. :~(

Also, What size are the sandals in your photobucket if you still have them?

still have the sandals - they are size 11 (I usually wear 10 but these were tight so got a bigger size) Had foot surgery and can't ware them now.

I have turks cap plants and sunflower seeds. The plants are too big now to ship. My sunflower plants are about 5' tall already. But the seeds are viable and good. Just ask about the plants... there are some I have at different times of the year... I may not have marked plants when I added them...(like the turks cap.... I have loads of plants of those)

nminmd,

Are you interested in the plants and seeds? It rained last night so the turks cap will be easy to send.

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

I'll take the Turks cap. I'm interested in the plants--especially any perennials. The sandals are a little too big.

* Don't forget that this material is outdoor material, so it is a heavy and water resistant. It wouldn't be very good for quilting or crafty projects.

Dmail me your address and I'll send you the black material.

Thanks.

yea I want it for outside on my deck.

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

The two pieces of black material are on it's way, Nata.

I still have the two other pieces available if anyone would like to trade plants for outdoor material!

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

Nata,
Did you get my Dmail or my envelope with the material I mailed on July 1? Haven't heard anything from you, hope you received everything okay.

Let me know. Thanks.

Carthage, MO

Hello,
I was wondering if you have any of your fabric left? I have many un-named purple iris. Let me know if you are interested. In case I forget to check here you could email me at misstwiggley@joplin.com
Thanks and have a great day,
misstwiggley

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

Renatelynne - Never heard back from you or received any trade, sent 2 Dmails. I hope you enjoyed the fabric. :~(

Anyone know what happened to Nata? - I just wanted to know before I left negative trade feedback....

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the iris and hand-painted jack-o-lantern gourd, Misstwiggley!
Hope you enjoy your material and daylily seeds! It was a pleasure trading with you.

I'll have to look you up on Ebay! The halloween ornament was the cutest!

Take care!

sorry I had a family problem that overwelmed me and I am just now getting back to gardening. Yes I got the material. I would like to make it up to you. This isn't an usual occurance for me but I sorta "left the room" for a while.

Today is the first day in over 6 months that I have even been on this site. I knew I had disapointed people and I couldn't cope with that along with what was happening to me.

again. I'm sorry and would like to make it up to you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.