Happy Mothers Day

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

To all you great Mid-Atlantic gardeners. Wishing you a great Mothers Day. If your not a Mother then just wishing you a great day.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Thanx Holly! :D It was a Great Day! I hope that you have had one, too! :D

Joey

Thumbnail by music2keep
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Mother's day to all my friends here at Mid-Atlantic. I had a nice day in the garden and a phone call from my daughter this evening. She sent me some lovely pictures of her and son-in-law for Mother's day. It's the little things that mean the most.

Chris

Crozet, VA

Hello Moms - I have just enjoyed two days of laziness. It was just what the doctor ordered. Oh, I did my regular chores and things, but I actually spent a lot of time on couch drifting in and out of snooze land. Felt so good.

I did a small bit of planting yesterday but had my son and his wife drop by, so I quit. Today is a doctors appointment so it will be tomorrow before I can finish planting the bulbs that I bought a million years ago.

All of you are so very special.

Ruby

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

our weather was beautiful, I got to garden with no guilt , hubby picked out a sleeveless shirt I love, crabcakes for dinner, all my kids and parents are healthy, and you folks to share it with. what more can I ask? happy day to all.

Crozet, VA

You said it all Sally.

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.