Lebanon, OR

Eye of Newt clump

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lebanon, OR

Crystal Ship

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Dee-

I guess I'll have to start my 2008 list....... it's dangerous for me to open the threads you start... ;-)

Neil

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Dee, is Crystal Ship S or M db?

Lebanon, OR

SDB Lauer 06

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Hey Neil add Crystal Ship to our list! LOL.

Lebanon, OR

Just image guys as soon as I finish weeding my fields which should be in 10 days or less I get to go to Mid America, Schreiners, Cooleys, Keith Keepels and on May 14 Aitkens Salmon Creek...

Can you guys wait for those pictures? halahallal

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

After you get all your weeds taken care of, how about coming here to visit your iris and helping me weed? I'm envious of the trips you're about to take. Bring back lots of pictures!!

Neil

Lebanon, OR

Well only 11 rows to go in the commerical bed...and right now we have 2 1/2 rows that have been rows from down below...the ronstar did not get watered in and this is a new field...so natually more weeds...but almost done...

Then will do my gardens 7 beds and only one is bad the others are all easy.

Then off to the north to play. I always have to go to Mid America and Keith Keepels at least two or more times...too much to see and enjoy those guys.

Promise to take lots of pictures.

D

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

You enabler you! I am making another order list!

Have a great time!!!!!

Lebanon, OR

I will trust me and that is my reward for all the weeding:)LOL

Thought I would post a few more
Arianna

Lebanon, OR

Baby Prince
SDB Re

Lebanon, OR

Bright
SDB

Lebanon, OR

Buttonwood
Tasco SDB

Lebanon, OR

Cantique
Chapman SDB

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I love Bounce, but I can't find it anywhere -- Plant Files or Google. Can you tell me where it can be purchased or traded for.

Lebanon, OR

You can buy it at Mid America

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Thanks! Betty

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Dee, these pix of yours are just too B A D> Not to mention naughty. I wonder how many people add totheir orders, and how many times, when you post such lovely pix. Lots and lots of people I'm sure. including me.
Inanda

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Yep, I think irisloverdee's photos are a major cause of bankruptcy!

Lebanon, OR

No ladies, not to bankrupsy just run do not walk, to your local IA meeting and seek help. I am the president of ours. The only trouble is that I see too many to add to either the commerical beds or to my hybridizing program that I too buy way too many...there is NO KNOWN cure for this disease that I know of short of burying your head in the sand or dirt and never taking out during bloom season.

D

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Oh oh. This is a serious disease!

Lebanon, OR

Ya betta, incurable! Totally..LOL

D

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Very pretty photos Denise. I wanna come with you to the gardens! Maybe some year...

Lebanon, OR

Anytime Doss:) take you to all of them...

Here is another iris
Asian Festival
JI

Lebanon, OR

Berlin Tiger

Lebanon, OR

Big Wheel
PCI

Lebanon, OR

Billy Blue
PCI

Lebanon, OR

Blue Magic
Dutch Iris

Lebanon, OR

Bob Ward
LA

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Spring is being good to you Denise. I've planted a lot of PCI and few have made it but those that did make it are very happy. Contrary to popular ideas, one batch right in front of a sprinkler in full sun is very happy!

Lebanon, OR

I have about 10 PCI left after ordering tons...but the ones that like it LIKE REALLY WELL here too.

Mine are in part or full sun...

Denise

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

I've finally admitted defeat on PCI. It's too humid here in the summer. I'm down to my last three.

Neil

Lebanon, OR

Sometimes PCI decide for themselves no matter what we do, to just give up and it is a shame as they are dropdead beautiful
D

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes, they are dropdead beautiful. If I lived in a different climate, I'd be in trouble with those, too......

Here, I have to bring them inside for the winter and again in the worse part of summer. I like my beardeds. They go in the ground and stay there. :-).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.