Happy Earth Day

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I've been becoming more and more "green" over the years. My latest goal (with substantial amounts of guilt included) has to do with all of the carbonated water that I drink... I want to drastically cut back on the amount of plastic that I use (namely, grocery bags and water bottles). I'm going to research the pros/cons of making my own carbonated water and try to make my own. I would also like to make a rain barrel for use in the garden. I do have and use fabric grocery bags for use at my local organic market, but I never seem to use them when I go to the ThuperMarket...

In the house, I've been switching over to eco-friendly cleaning products and garbage bags. I love Mrs. Meyers products - geranium and lavender flavors, yum.

What earth-friendly things are you currently doing? What "green" *goals* do you have?

This thread has 76 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!