May Bingo

Drumheller, Alberta, Canada(Zone 3a)

Lyon's Pirate Treasure is todays call. I have a small plant of this one but it not big enough to bloom yet.

Photo is really small!

This message was edited May 16, 2007 8:30 AM

Thumbnail by Ccino42
Richmond, VA(Zone 7a)

I've got 9

BONUS call - Horacio Also have a baby plant of this one.

Thumbnail by Ccino42
U.P., MI(Zone 5a)

Now I really do have 9, lol
I had lyons pirate treasure but not horatio.
Boy, someone must be getting close now.

Sue

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I have eleven...I am sure someone else has more....

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Hello, I only have 9 so far but............I have to go out of town from Thursday till Sunday could someone please watch my card for me??? LOL not that I am going to win but hey I may surprise myself....

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Do ya think this is funny???? I still have 4 out of all the calls that have been made!!!

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

Poor Gail. You have no where to go but up!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I have 11.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Well, there are only fourteen left to call, so the odds are pretty good that you will have almost every one that is called from here on out....lol Look at it this way, I have to have four of the next fourteen, so the odds are 78% that you will have the next one called and only 28% that I will....lol

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Yes Gail it is only up from here for you.

Cincinnati, OH

There are a few people with 4 left! Keep going Gail!

Live Wire is todays call. But I can not find a picture :(

I have that plant in my greenhouse, but could not find a picture of it. And of course it's not blooming now.

U.P., MI(Zone 5a)

Hello,
I did not have this one so I'm still at nine. I pretty excited though I did win the bingo at Rachels refelections for May, The prize is six little starter plants! :)
It's funny just a few weeks ago I was moanin and complaining about getting too many plants and now I saying "bring em on!", lol

Good luck again to everyone! Who's close now?

P.S. Here is a pic of live wire I found, I do have a leave of this one.

Thumbnail by glamourpuss
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Just need three more...

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

'me thinks' someone is out to get me (LOL)....I still just have 4.....will have to ask a friend what the odds are in only having 4 out of 22 calls when there are only 35 names in total...

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Don't be buying any Lotto tickets..LOL That is really bad odds I would think...I don't buy Lotto tickets anyway, I have NEVER won....people buy them for me and I tell them, please don't waste their money on those things, I NEVER win...well they just can't believe it...but still when I scratch them off, they look at me and say, wow, I can't believe you didn't even win a ticket...lol WELL, I told them!

I've never won anything either, except back in the 50s I won a mixer for a new customer contest we had at the bank where I was working. (Yes, I am that old!) I've never bought a lotto-type ticket, but have purchased a few raffle tickets from co-workers. Waste of money, just like Janet.

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

lol...I gotta say this...I used to know a girl who bought $12 of tickets all the time and I used to tease her. One time she came up to me and said in "so-there" tone, "I just won $6 bucks off my ticket." Well, I pointed out that she'd spent $12. And last time I checked, $12 is greater than $6. I'm not kidding- she gave me "the look" and said, "You just don't GET IT!" lol Apparently not.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I know...I have a sister who is a compulsive gambler, so I DO get it...lol They actually play to play, winning isn't the point at all. She talks all the time about how much money she wins, and never mentions how much money she plays to win what she wins...if that makes sense. At one point in time she was playing over $700.00 on lotto tickets everyday. Yes, she did win several thousand oer the years, but I can promise you, not enough to come close to replacing what she is shelling out each day....it is a sad addiction! Of course, there are people who can play responsibly and I do realize that as well. But I think if you play responsibly, you realize you aren't normally going to win. Odds are not good. I recently told my son, to do this "INstead of playing twenty dollars on the lottery, ride down the street really slowy in front of a grocery store and just throw twenty dollar bills out of your window...that way, someone will pick it up and get some joy out it!" LOL

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I have not had one call in days. I am stuck at 8 :( But 4th place prize looks good, so winning isn't everything.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I wouldn't even consider throwing my money away on a lotto ticket................this is just fun on bingo.....I am not a gambler at heart!!!!!! Confession: I am a avaholic!!! At least I can multiply them and they are never wasted.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

lol

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

just sticking my head in for a mo' to see how this is going ;-)

Wrangler's Jealous Heart is the call of the day!
Photo from AVSA

Thumbnail by Ccino42
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

very pretty, didn't have that one though.. τΏτ
U

Opera's Paolo is the call of the day.
Not sure why I do not have this lovely plant! Guess I will have to add it to my wish list!!!
LOL

Thumbnail by Ccino42
Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I love all the Wrangler's plants.....Opera's Paolo is mighty pretty, also.
gail
PS> I am watching gardengram's card....don't know if I am supposed to tell anyone. We need to lift her up in prayer as she is facing major surgery.......I think on Monday...

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Isn't anyone close to bingo yet?? I really thought someone was going to win soon. Thanks gail for talking me into playing. Sorry about your bad luck this month.

U.P., MI(Zone 5a)

I still need five! That is miles away :)
Who's close?

Sue

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

still need three

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

i need 3

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I still need 3.

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I need 5.

Buckeye Butterfly Kisses is todays call.
But I can not find a photo.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I need 4.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I can find Buckeye Butterflies, and Buckeye Candy Kisses, but not Buckeye Butterfly Kisses.....

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

LOL I leave town for a few days and expected to come back to a bingo called and nope not yet......But I still need 5 same as when I left..

Could you call_______________ and ______________
hehehehe
Lauri

New Creations Blackjack is the call of the day.
Is anybody getting close?

Thumbnail by Ccino42

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.