Japanese forest grass Hakonechloa macra 'Aureola'

Rose Lodge, OR(Zone 8b)

What I meant was, don't give up hope. Even my established miscanthus are AWOL right now.

I have a gazillion of the Aureola & All-Gold sitting on my deck right now as I ship them off to co-op people. They ARE lovely.

Thornton, IL

Hi summerkid~I'm south of Chicago, east of Joliet. My warm season grasses are just starting now, little bluestem and hameln fountain grass. Switchgrass, feather reed grass, prairie dropseed are all going strong, miscanthus filling in nicely. I'm surprised, you haven't seen a peep yet?

Thornton, IL

Oh sorry. I misunderstood. I missed the co-op, got any extras (will pay)?

Rose Lodge, OR(Zone 8b)

Oh my goodness! You are so close to me and you haven't volunteered to help with these 3 massive co-ops I have going on??????! SHAME.

I am less than one hour south of you & right off I-57. No grasses for you unless you come visit.

Thornton, IL

Less than one hour?? Oh let me hop right in my car and zip over there, LOL. This is the first I've heard of the co-ops, I've been swamped. Three?? My you are brave.

Rose Lodge, OR(Zone 8b)

Hostas, heuchera, hellebores, grasses, ferns, artemisia, trollius, aruncus ... all available at a very very low co-op price for those willing to help with the DANG BOXING

Saint Bonifacius, MN(Zone 4a)

My Albo Striata is finally making a showing with several sprouts.

Not only is patience a virtue, and rewarding, it's a lazy man's way to garden.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.