Hi! Newbee to winter sowing and site.

Florence, SC(Zone 8a)

I just started winter sowing this year (I'm a regular at another site). I have all of my info organised on an excel chart and would like to journal it here. Is there a way to transfer the info without having to key in everything? I have 197 containers sown so far.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Hi Pameliap and welcome! WOW, 197 containers! How many more are you planning on?

Hopefully someone else will come along and answer your question about moving an Excel spreadsheet to a journal. If not, contact Dave or Terry and they'll be able to answer your question. Please let us know what you find out because I would like to do the same thing.

Hope to see you posting a lot more on this forum!

Florence, SC(Zone 8a)

Hi Shirley and thanks for the welcome. I'l probably do about 20 more containers (closer to spring sowing now, lol). I've already planted out some of my babies, just in time for two nights of low 30 temps, so I'm crossing my fingers. So far they still look good, so maybe I've lucked out.

I managed to post my list in my diary (not very neatly I'm afraid).

This message was edited Mar 18, 2007 5:27 PM

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

I would be interested in the transferring so if anyone wants to answer that question please do even if Pameliap has taken care of hers.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I know you can copy/paste. it's better than retyping. but I would do as suggested and contact the admins to see if there's something better.

edit to add: sorry, just realized you already added to your diary...that's about the same thing I did

jan

This message was edited Mar 19, 2007 5:25 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.