Snow again, sigh

Shenandoah Valley, VA

It's been snowing most of the day and is still coming down steady. I want spring, dagnabit!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Been snowing here too, Left this morning without snowboots, and I was sorry. The roads are pretty slippery right now, but got out of work early and made it home safely, with a bit of fishtailing where the plows had not been throught yet.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Rained aaalllll day, not happy little drops but big, cold, peeved drops. Then I guess the rain drops got ticked off because then it turned to sleet and everything here is now covered in a nice layer of ice. Im hoping the warmth of the last couple of days heated the ground enough that nothing gets too damaged especially since the tempreture readings outside said 31F. SIGH

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Ice everywhere.

I wanted to dig tomorrow. Bummers.

Elf

Crozet, VA

Yep, some nasty weather all about. We, at least me, were spoiled by the past week or so with such high temperatures and the sun shine. Oh well, though not soon enough for us, warm weather is coming folks. In a few months we will be complaining of having no water and how hot it is. ha-ha

I hope that everyone will have a good weekend despite the weather. Take care all.

Ruby

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I soooooooo was planning on some "preliminary" yard-clean up today! Arghhhhhhh And it is coooooold here - nasty wind!

Ah well, will havta work twice as hard when it warms up then! "Luckily" I live in a town-house, so I don't have the kind of yards y'all have to play with! We use an electric lawnmower! :-)

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Supposed to be a high of 72 next Saturday. Won't that be nice?

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

here's a first bloom for us just before the last snow storm....really hope it's the last snow storm!!!

Thumbnail by larlienda
Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

here is found kitty mia fussing at me for trying to find signs of other blooms.....

Thumbnail by larlienda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.