Water trough, ya'll come, hear?

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

I'm gonna become a gibbering idiot if anything else comes along here - I think I'm more susceptible to stress as I get older. But the platter is getting kinda full...

-Mic Mac is scheduled to come and should be here by the 26th or so. I want to have Hank and Alee installed here before he gets here.
-Trailered Hank and Alee to the vet -again- yesterday, Alee is 6-8 months along by palpation. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my mostly fescue field.
-Have a guy coming this week to look at an area to do a pole barn.
-Have another guy coming to look at putting up fence in because Teddy doesn't trust me to do it. Which is okay, 'cause I was going to have trouble setting gates, anyway. Hope the guy does gates.
-Starting to slowly but surely get rid of all of the barbed wire on the property.
-Trying to move my sister into her new home down the hill (if I don't just push her down it, first, heh heh. Or her, me.)

I'm supposed to fly back to Phx for a wedding this weekend; I just can't see it happening. It would be lovely and all that, but I will just be an idiot if I do. Never mind the extra cash.

Coffee, anyone?

This thread has 75 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!