hart,hart,I have lost touch with you-HD

Grifton, NC(Zone 7b)

So much has been going on I have lost touch with you.I need your help.I want different kinds of morning glories.Where should I go?They drive DH crazy,but it is a even trade.He drives me crazy modifying the chicken house.I suggested he buy them a nice townhouse.YOU should have seen the look I got.LOL....
Also when it the chat on here? I a m have a devil of a time finding my way around.But I love it here,thanks to you.
I have more pink hyacinths in bloom in the house.I have found a true black hyacinth and I am going to drop $29.50 for one bulb.I guess I should have chose the name Hyacinthaddicat....Well back to the morning glories.I have my old true blue.Do you know anyone with seeds they would sell.I don't have any seeds to trade right now.
HD

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Gosh, do you get the Thompson and Morgan catalogs? They were offering that bulb for free if you ordered so many seeds but the offer was only on the catalogs. Check back, I'll see if I can find the offer details.

Select Seeds might be a good place to find morning glory seeds. Or just ask in the seed trading forum. Even if you don't have seeds to trade, a lot of people will send seeds for an SASBE (self addressed stamped padded envelope.) Did you see this thread?
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/694839/

People can't sell their seeds and plants here except in the classified ads forum but they can give them away.

You can also go to PlantFiles (link is at the top of the page) and look up ipomoea, browse through the varieties. When you see one you like, click on the link for that plant. Often there's another link at the top of the page where you can find seeds or plants for that plant.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Forgot, I don't know about chat because I don't do chat. I'm sure someone else can help you or check the FAQ in the Dave's Garden forum.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

chat
tues 7-10 pm
thur 7-10 am

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.