Bureau County, IL(Zone 5a)

Finally! Admitting the truth is the first step!!

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

I pity that poor Lady .

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Ok, make that the three of us. LOL. I bet Mark's head will be spinning when he reads this.

lol.

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

Well, I have spoken with Terry many times. The only topic that Terry said was off limits was sex. Now I wonder if Terry just has a high voice for a guy that didn't want me to know that his "husband" wouldn't want them out of the closet. :)

Are there any women on this forum????

Mark! Shhhh........that was supposed to our secret! Fine, tell the world you're my husband. Yes, I am a man and Mark is my husband. Are you happy now?? ;)

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

I have to look up that old thread that said who you look like in drag before I admit to anything! :)

Oh now hon, I look just like Jennifer Aniston in drag! My goodness, couldn't you just walk downstairs to where I am and ask me? Then again, there's that picture of you and me right there on your desk! You're on the couch tonight.

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

Darn, Jen, I just changed the sheets and was really in the mood. You know that if I have to sleep on the couch again I'll have to go back to my D.O. for that lower back problem. I'm so busy bouncing around my websites that it's hard to break away to come down and ask. Do you have your wig and makeup on?

As this thread is called " HELP "
I`m outa here . TTFN

LOL! ginger, what is TTFN?

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

Ta Ta For Now

Sorry for a very late reply .
Stelco is right .
It is 7.30 pm here at the mo.
I don`t know about U2 ???

Stelco , I notice you have 4.40 am there .
Is your cyber wife terryr still asleep ?
Does she snore ?
See you all tomorrow .

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

I woke up at 5:30 AM to the sound of snow plows and snow blowers. C'mon spring!!!

Spring is mostly here. Daffys and daylilies coming up and we have no snow now, thank god! I was tired of the ice and snow. The ice gave me a run for my money too many times this winter.

They're calling for temps possibly reaching 60 by the weekend or early next week! Still have awhile before spring is here though.

And yes, at 4:40 or 5:30 I was still asleep. I was awakened at 8 by the garbage truck ;)

Tampa, FL

I very clear about the bird but the people have me so confused... lol, thanks for the input as I dont know anything about birds and this one was so strange the way it flew right up to my parents and stayed with them all the way home. I guess he thinks HE (blue thingie around the nostrils) he has found a husband..or a wife.. or both. Thanks to everyone who contributed and to those who entertained.

Regards,

Tampaguy,

p.s. sorry for the late delay, I was out of the country...

You were out of the country? Oh, do tell!!

Spill the beans!!!

Tampa, FL

I went to Shanghai (China) for 10 days. What a city! love it there but too many people. I had a great time.

Geez, talk about a man of few words. LOL

Ooooh! What's in Shanghai? Except for lots of people?

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

The Yangtze River Delta, one of the most important cultural, commercial, financial, industrial and communications centers of China, along with:

The Bund
Shanghai Museum
Shanghai Art Museum
Shanghai Grand Theatre
Yuyuan Gardens
Jing'an Temple, first built during the Three Kingdoms period
Longhua temple, largest temple in Shanghai, also built during the Three Kingdoms period
Jade Buddha Temple
Xujiahui Cathedral, largest Catholic cathedral in Shanghai
Dongjiadu Cathedral
She Shan Cathedral
The Orthodox Eastern Church
Xiaodaoyuan (Mini-Peach Orchard) Mosque
Songjiang Mosque
Ohel Rachel Synagogue
Lu Xun Memorial
Shikumen site of the First CPC Congress
Residence of Sun Yat-sen
Residence of Chiang Kai-shek
Shanghai residence of Qing Dynasty Viceroy and General Li Hongzhang
Ancient rivertowns of Zhujiajiao and Zhouzhuang on the outskirts of Shanghai
Wen Miao Market
Yunnan Road
Flowers and birds: Jiang yi lu market
Cheongsam: Chang le lu Cheongsam Street
Curio Market: Dong Tai Lu Curio Market
Shanghai Peking Opera Troupe

And MORE!

Quoting:
Flowers and birds: Jiang yi lu market

Lets see the Pics ?

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

I didn't go there. Maybe Tampaguy has some.

When are we going Mark??

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

Let me build this house and see how much money I've got left. That is, unless you are picking up that tab. :)

Can Moi come two ?

Of course I'm not picking up the tab! I'm the lady and you're the man. Some things just have to stay traditional.

Ginger, you can meet us there!

Dewitt, MI(Zone 5b)

So, the two "guys" split the bill and Terry gets a free ride or will it just be a couple and the other "guy" will just meet us there and be paying "his" way?

Hey! Free ride?? How do you figure when I have to put up with the two of you???? Who pays for ginger is between the 2 of you. You don't discuss the financial aspects of this trip with me, you just take me! Be nice Mark ;)

LOL. I'd rather go to Montana than China so have fun!

Mark??? Can we go to Montana with pepper when we get back from China???

LOL. Beautiful state. Paradise if you are in the mountains in summer otherwise it's hot and smoky from all the fires around.

Where'd Mark go?? Mark!! Let's go to Montana with pepper after we get back from China! Please?? With whipped cream and a cherry on top??

Hey Pep ! Are they calling YOU a cherry.
In the Pic. with the freckles ,
I guess you look like a little cherry . ( all red ) lol

LOL. Those freckles are only gonna get more prominent with summer coming. I will be outside more so I will tan and have darker freckles. And the best part is I can say I am a partial red-head and I can say I tan. HA HA. one of the few red heads who can.

Frankfort, KY

Getting back to the parakeets. Females have stripes on the underside of their tail feathers. Depending upon the color of the bird, sometime the stripes are harder to see (Yellow or albino for example). Males are usually more desirable because they are easy to teach to talk. Female birds are not very good talkers. Sounds like the bird you parents found is very tame. More than likely it "escaped" from someone's home.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.