Weight Loss Challange March 3rd - 10th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Anna, please let us know what happened. You are in my prayers. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I'm rather sure this has interupted your exercising for a while. At least it should. DO NOT PUSH YOUR BODY TOO FAR TOO FAST. cluck, cluck. :>) That tanning bed may be good heat therapy for your aches and pains if you can handle more time in it than usual. Can you use moist towels under and over your body while in there to help the heat penetrate your muscles more? I know nothing about these beds and what can and cannot be done in one. I just know that moist heat is better than dry most of the time.

It is snowing here this morning. And from the forecast it may do the same thing next weekend. But during the week it is suppose to be quite warm. During the day that is. Night time temps will still be in the 20s & low to mid 30s. With N - NW winds it feels like 5* outside right now.

The scales show a nasty gain of about 5# this week. Doesn't really surprise me much considering how sedative I have been the past 2 weeks and have eaten some things not conducive to weight control. Bad, bad, me. I will just do better this week and be more active. Eating may be bad tomorrow tho as our extra daughter and her kids are taking me out to Ryans after church. I'll try to be good tho.

I really need to get busy on the day. I have every room but the kitchen pretty well cleaned up. The kitchen is more messy than dirty. Stuff setting all over counters, etc. I have all the blankets washed for extra beds & the spare bedroom heated with the oil radiator type electric heater. I gave it a good dose of odor eliminator spray this morning. No opening windows for fresh air today! lol

Breakfast was sauteed mushroom & onion with 3 banty eggs and some shredded Italian 5 cheese blend over them and a slice of pumpernickel toast with ff spray. Lunch will be chicken fried steaks as I told Holly & Kyle I would make them today. I got them on sale Wed. or Thursday.

Ghiagirl, mystic, Debbie, Tricia, Molly,Ally and others we are eager to hear from you. I hope Anna and & weren't too hard on you with our speeches the other day. We don't mean to intimadate or hurt feelings, but sometimes the truth does need to be stated even if we are preaching to the choir. And where has Chuck gone? I know he wasn't going to post very often, but we haven't hear from him for weeks. We need your inspiration and support, Chuck.

Pebble, how are things in Turkey? And Auntie? Eager to hear from you.

GOD bless and keep each of you. May HE guide each of us on this journey to better health thru better food choices and exercise.

This message was edited Mar 3, 2007 9:36 AM

This thread has 55 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!