Worm Casting Orders

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Deadline to order is May 5th right?
I'm trying to get in touch with a local worm grower to find out their prices but they are hard to contact.

Thanks,
Danita

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks so much! You should have my check in the next day or so it went out in the mail yesterday.

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Good to here Janet, I wasn't worry, lol!!

I might get Jason to bring a few extra bags. Would be nice to know if anyone thinking they might want a bag or 2. I have used the casting mainly to jump start my newly cutting. Which I 've notice good root's developing.

Danita, I'll keep you in mind!

Looking forward in seeing everyone in Jonesboro!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Just wanted to see if you received my check? Please let me know..and thanks again..see you in two weeks! WOW! I have got to get busy and get the things potted I am bringing!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Here's a good report on the use of worm poop for heading off bad bugs around plants, most specifically, hibiscus.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/719455/

JanetS got your check, thanks!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

GREAT, than =k you!

Orders have been turn in today.
See yall soon!
Donna

Sorry to say I won't be seeing you! But rest easy Jason will arrive with your Worm Casting order & my trades also! I've ask him to take a few extra bags in anyone interested.

Yall have a GREAT Day!
Remember to mark your calendars for
Our Fall Round Up in October @ my place in Doulgas!

Longview, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi All.
I was looking around Dave's Garden and found a link to this worm cast forum.
I am a part time missionary to Haiti. I have been talking to my brothers and sisters about worm and castings and their value for a number of years.
I have been searching a long time for information on worm tea. There are areas of Haiti that people have been trying to grow food in soil that has been salted by hurricane surge. They are starving because of the poor crops. I am looking at hydroponic systems because they don't use soil as we know it.
My question: Has anyone tried worm tea as a nutrient for hydroponics. I know that worm tea is a very effective foliar spray but I haven't found anyone that has tried it as a liquid nutrient.
I am trying it this summer so I will be able to tell you how it works.
I have found worm castings for sale from an outfit called: Gardens Alive. Just to a Google search and you will find their web site.
Any help would be appreciated.
God's Blessings to you all.
His servant.

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

lonejack,
try this link.
http://www.vermico.com/
This place sounds like they would be great for you to ask questions or even visit, they are in Oregon. I dont have enough experience about castings this is my first year using them.

Good Luck,
chris

Oceanside, CA(Zone 10b)

I usually hang out on the palm and tropicals forums, but I just noticed this Hibiscus forum today. How cool is that.

I have a nice hedge of red and peach hibiscus growing along the back of my house and started using the castings last year. I get them from the Escondido vegetable market from a lady who calls herself "The Worm Wrangler." I can tell you I have had very good success keeping the whiteflies away. But lately I've seen some grasshoppers and was wondering if the castings keep other bugs away besides the WF. If not, how do you keep the grasshoppers and other predators away?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.