download native plants book

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

Thought some of you might find this interesting. It's a down-loadable PDF version of the native plants guide for the Chesapeake Bay watershed. (That includes Delaware, Maryland and parts of VA and PA.)

http://www.nps.gov/plants/pubs/chesapeake/

It's a large file for dial-up- 5.3MB but you can still browse the web version. Lots of info presented in an easy format, charts with handy little icons and a thumbnail of each plant.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Bookmarked!! thanks

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

I just checked the web version and its a little different from the PDF file. I'm embarrassed, I should have done that before posting! Well, one should never assume anything. The cute little charts are only in the download.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

greenkat, thanks for the link! Checked out the web version and bookmarked to download the pdf version whenever??? I'm finally able to get DSL or at least something faster - still frustrated here in the "boonies" with dial up :(

Debbie

Crozet, VA

It is good to see you back and posting Debbie. Hope that every thing is going well with you.

Ruby

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Aww, thanks Ruby :)) I'm trying to catch up - just been in a funk this winter and although I've been lurking, haven't been posting much. You'll probably be "seeing" more of me soon :)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

great book...thanks for posting it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.