Tall Bearded C

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Crazy In Love

Thumbnail by avmoran
Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Anita...........................I like the idea you have for threads........................especially when it comes to Tall Beardeds. All A's, then B's, then C's, etc.

I hope if there are other people out there that want to add to these thread lists they will. (I may add some pics later down the road. I have some other projects going on right now.)

It would be handy to have these alphabetical lists available to look up in the future.

BTW - - great pics!!

County Cork - - when it's in the shade, or (when I saw it) on cloudy days - - looks really GREEN.

~Margie

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Margie this was the only good shot at Coolie's the rest of the time was in torrential down pours or the pic did not come out
I really liked it but I could only choose a couple this year because I am guesting so many
So I went with Tee Times instead

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Okay, I will follow Margie's recommendation and add a few pictures of my own iris. Alas, i am not as good a photographer as Anita and Margie, but my photos will give you at least a hint about these cultivars.
This one is:

CRANBERRY ICE

Thumbnail by pajaritomt
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

I really need to get this one
I love the diamond dusting

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I love it, too!

Celestial Explosion (Tasco 2004): These alphabet threads make a great way to spend a rainy day. Thanks Anita for getting them started!

Thumbnail by

Celestial Explosion
(Clump Shot)

Thumbnail by
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

You are very Welcome
:)
A

Central Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Love the clump shot! Just wonderful.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.