hope you can find me

Grifton, NC(Zone 7b)

I just recently posted on the bb about joining here and about my hyacinths.Didn' think about it when I changed my name here..Check the bb,HD

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

Howdy, forcingflowers! How is the weather down south?

I haven't done any bulb forcing before this year. Not sure if I'm doing it right but guess I'll give it a try. All my bulbs for forcing are hyacinths.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm slow, but I just got i! This is me, Diand. Welcome to DG, HD. I tried to find you the first night you wrote about joining but figured you must have changed your name.

(I lured this lady over here from another board, where she and I both have different usernames. LOL)

Hey, be sure to check out the Seed Exchange forum. There's a lady over there offering free seeds to new members.

Grifton, NC(Zone 7b)

Hart,,hello.Sorry,I have not been on line.Momma fell and fractured C-2.I don't have any free time running from work to the nursing home.HD.

Diannd,hope you are well

It is 27 here....

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

So sorry to hear about your mom. At least you are close enough to visit her.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she's doing better. My aunt, who is pushing 90, broke her hip last summer and is doing great now.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

HD- wishing best for your mom. wonderful for her that you can be there.
these older ladies can give us a real scare but thankfully many are tough inside
so grateful for the many wonderful people in nursing.....most of us will probably need them one day !!

This message was edited Feb 9, 2007 3:10 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.