To all the ladies....

Lombard, IL(Zone 5b)

Grampapa, I have seen that 10 foot high number also but have also seen up to 30 feet wide. I will have to see my tree's form when it arrives, but I am hoping that 30' wide can be avoided. My neighbors might complain if it encroaches that far.

Well, any cultivars out there of Natalie or Elena? I think I have seen an Elena somewhere. Natalie Elena was born on the 6th and is loaded with dark hair. In lieu of flowers, trees and shrubs (and coffee) can be mailed to...

Willis

Thumbnail by willis_mckenna
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh my she is absolutely PERFECT.

Thornton, IL

She's a keeper! LOL

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

What a little doll!! Congratulations, Willis. And all the best to Mrs McK and baby Natalie

jan (aka gram)

Thumbnail by grampapa
Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Congratulations to all on darling baby, and a cute name.

Donna

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Congrats on that beauty, Willis! Since her name is Natalie, make sure it's a woody plant.

Eau Claire, WI

Ah, Willis, you've done us all proud. What a little beauty. You're a lucky man, McKenna.

Greensboro, AL

willis_mckenna: Hyperlink not working. I wanted to suggest a more "feminine" dogwood to go with the wolf eye. Cornus plena. Very appropriate for a little girl's garden. It is featured in the 2007 Wayside Collector's Edition catalog.

Lombard, IL(Zone 5b)

Gloria, your link worked earlier as I went to that site. That does look like a cool dogwood, but I already bought the Wolf Eye and already have a Cornus florida, which are already iffy in these parts anyways. If I get another dogwood tree it would be an alternifolia also.

It takes me a while to reply to threads now so please excuse the delay. Thanks for the compliments.

Willis

Presque Isle, WI(Zone 3b)

If she doesn't work out, maybe you can trade her in for a decent quarterback! ;>}

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.