Need iris pictures for mental health!

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Margie - gorgeous photos as always. I'm very fond of #2. Pretty spectacular. And i love the different colors on the bottoms of the falls in number 8.
I haven't been here for awhile. Lucky for me to drop in on this beautiful thread!

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

You are all so welcome...................and thank you. :-) I'm glad you are enjoying them as much as I did taking these photos.

Hi Dorothie, so glad you dropped in! Perfect timing! :-)

After I looked over these photos again - - #1 and #8 are now added to my other favorites. I do hope many of these get introduced.

~Margie

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

Wow, Margie!

Number 8 is my favorite. I also think 5, 3, 1, and 14 are awesome too.

2006 was my first year hybridizing. I love checking to see what's coming up. I had 83 seed pods. Soaked them all and planted and they have been germinating and growing over the last few months - My idea of fun!

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

I only have a couple of pics to contribute, but here they are. :)
Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

and the only other I have.
Deb (Hope to have lots more this season!)

Thumbnail by DebinSC
Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Oh, Debin, Thanks so much! They are lovely and just the antidote I need to the new storm I hear is coming on Friday and the 1 degree lo predicted for tonight. Do these beauties have names? I especially like the purple one. It looks almost like a clematis.

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Betty:
The purple is Louisiana "Black Gamecock". I have scads of them because they do well in my shady garden. I was told that the white-is one is "English Cottage", I believe. I inherited it with the yard, so I don't really know. I'm happy you enjoyed seeing them!
Deb

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

You know, I have always thought I would like to try Gamecock. Glad to know to put it in the shade.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.