Congratulations to the Univ. of Maryland Terrapins!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

The Univ. of Maryland football team beat Purdue University, 24 - 7 in the Champs Sports Bowl!!! Way to go, Terps!!!

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

Fear the Turtle !!! LOL! Let's go to the Varsity Grille or the Cellar and celebrate

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

It sounds like you've been to College Park, MD!! Did you graduate from U. of MD?

Time to celebrate because they're gonna be rockin' tonight!!

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

I didn't graduate, but I came close. Don't tell anybody LOL! I think I still owe for a parking ticket or something. I went to high school with Len Bias. He was a year or two younger than me

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

see you at the "vous.

ps I've cleaned up my act a lot since then!!!
and this is the extent of my current use of that BS in agriculture.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I Fear the Turtle. Thanks for the posting the news, Shirley. I guess I'm not a very good Terrapin supporter!

(Go SUNY Binghamton!!!)

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Btw, I've lived in College Park for 3 1/2 years, but none of the bars that you mentioned seem to be in business any longer. The good news is that we've got more sandwich shops per capita than any other town on the planet. So there's that.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Is there anything sadder than finding out the bars of your college days are no longer debauching the youth of America? LOL

Congratulations, you all!

Vista, CA

Right Hart!

I am an alumni! I'm sre the kids rocked...I did...lol.

I went to school there in the 70s at night and W/E on the GI Bill. Wasn't any time to play around in the bars. I was raising 3 kids and working full time.

Congrats everybody!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Rest assured, they're still there, albeit with new names slapped on the signs!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.