Thumbnail by levilyla
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

and wait for the Sternbergii to emerge!

Thumbnail by levilyla
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

and wear sensible shoes!

Thumbnail by levilyla
Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

I see you planned ahead and aerated the soil simultaneous with planting...

Good photo sequencing and efficient use of volunteer services!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Yes ...you can tell those hands have worked long and hard in the soil.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

I often wear heels while gardening - but only in the back yard where no one will see.

Victor

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL that was funny

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Oh I am so jealous. You got some seeds. I gotta get me a couple of them seeds too.

Love how you put the chicken wire over the top like that. Ya did forget one thing. The marker. If I put somethign out and don't put a marker next to it, then I am liable to forget exactly where I planted something.

Loved the sensible shoes. : ) I usually always running around in sandles. Only time I wear closed toed shoes is when I need the extra protection for jumping on the shovels.

I glad ya got a couple and I hope they hurry up and grow for ya. You'll have to show us your babies when they get going.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

thank you starlight...we will keep you informed. And they were my daughter's shoes...I would not be caught dead in them.

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

no you could not walk in them!! LOL

to be fair I was off to an afternoon party so dressed for that not gardening I have been known to wear more appropriate shoes for that! LMBO and Mom manages to take awful pictures of me LOL must be the camera certainly not me! LOL

Sterling, VA(Zone 6b)

Baltimore Maryland you say...hmmm...it sure would be a shame if a vicious squirrel managed to breach your chicken wire barricade and then drove into Virginia with your seeds!

- Brent

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL...I will be on the look out.

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

oh no the vicious squirrels! Be careful Mom !!!! they can be sneaky LOL

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

They are watching I know

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

http://albums.photo.epson.com:80/j/ViewPhoto?u=1676497&a=30293242&p=73159616 Here it is in a "few" years.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.