Equine Banner Photos

Irving (Dallas area), TX(Zone 8a)

Okay, well apparently there's a demand for a Equine banner image so to anyone who wants to, go ahead and post your 'horsey' photos here. Once they're all in, I'll convert them all to banner images and set up a voting system to choose which one will be used. Remember, the photos will be cropped thin for the banner so keep that in mind when choosing which photos to post.

Guidelines:
-----------------------------------------------------
• Please post only 6 (max) per person.
• The photos have to be at least 130 pixels tall and 800 pixels wide.
• The submitting will finish (so I can put the photos in the banner image and start the voting) on December 30, at 8:00 PM (Central Time).
-----------------------------------------------------

Note: The larger the images are that you post, the easier it is for me to work with them. So if you have images that are NOT wider than 999 pixels, it's best (easiest for me) for you to just post them exactly the way they are and not resize them at all. If you have images that are larger, it's best to resize them to exactly 999 (the largest DG will accept)

Also note: The photos must be yours or someone's whose permission you have to post here. They can't just be photos on the web somewhere.

Ok, post away!

-Paul-

This message was edited Dec 24, 2006 5:40 PM

This thread has 117 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!