Was the Day before Christmas and all through the house.....

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

all the men were a napping....

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Shenandoah Valley, VA

LOLOLOL! Now isn't that a typical man? And a typical cat?

Crozet, VA

So funny Chris - My hubby is the king of nappers from our state. He used to also be the one that would wake up at odd early morning hours. These days it is me who is up at some of those ungodly hours.

I told my future daughter in law a few weeks ago that she need prepare herself for my son who has always done his own Christmas shopping, to suddenly after being married, forget how to shop or suddenly acquire a distaste for it. Men become helpless in many areas after they have a wife to do things for them.

But....as the old saying goes......you can't live without them.

Ruby

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

That's a great photo! Love your cat. How old is he? I have an orange and white medium-hair male cat.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Thanks! The cat's name is Fred, he came to us 4 winters ago, in February, cold, skinny, hungry. We fed him and let him in when it was really cold. The cat really has a bad disposition, will bite if he gets the notion, but he has calmed down quit a bit, seems he was roughed up by a family with 4 miss behaved childern, I found out later when that family just happened to move in next store to us. Fred stills runs inside in the summer when he hears those kids outside.

We call him the attact cat!

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

It's too bad Fred was mistreated. Some people should not have pets. A neighbor of mine had some nasty kids and a real mean Golden Retriever.

Have you ever seen a Golden Retriever with a bad temper? Hyper, yes.... but mean?....never.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.