Nourse Farms

Mantua, UT(Zone 4b)

Since it is ordering time again I just wanted to give a good recommendation to Nourse Farms. Their prices are very reasonable and the plants are fabulous.

They supply some of the large mail-order companies also. I ordered 5 Caroline raspberries from a good company because Nourse was out of them. Later, Nourse called and said they could send 10 plants. All the plants were identically packaged which would indicate to me that they were from the same place. The only difference was that the 5 raspberries from a large mail-order place cost twice as much.

The asparagus roots were gigantic. The blueberries were half the price of places like Wayside and Park's and they were so big I don't think you could get the roots in a 1 gallon pot. The ones from the above-mentioned companies were a 3" pot.

Every year they have some new varieties to try. I just placed my order today. Some of the quantities are limited on the new varieties. If you want the new Joan J raspberries you have to place the order by phone.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks, Linda. I've heard great things about Nourse Farms - time to send them an order. Yuska

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

I placed my first order from them last season, strawberry plants...WOW!! They produced and produced, I've never had such a haul. I'm going to try blueberries from them this year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.