Meet Penny

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Penny is slowly settling in. She follows me everywhere around the house. She is a 5 year old Brussels Griffon, she has only one eye, lost it in rough play with a bigger dog.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Shenandoah Valley, VA

SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwww!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

A special dog for a special owner~~~ she needs you. She looks like caramel silk, you can almost feel her thru the computer! Congratulations!

Crozet, VA

Awwww.......what a special pup. I agree, she is really cute and she does need you too.

Speaking of her eye, or eyelessness reminds me of the first dog in my life. His name was Boots and he lived to a ripe old age. He had begun to lose his hearing towards the end. He had a bad habit of sleeping underneath of cars. One day my mother went outside to start the car and backed over part of his face. He was lucky to live, but did lose his eye. The Veterinarian sewed a button to the eyelids to hold them closed. He was a funny looking thing the end of his life.

I hadn't realized how much dogs had played a part in my life until recently when I found some writing that I did in 6th grade. I was talking of my dog then too. I have been blessed to know some very special doggies in my life.

Thank you for sharing Penny with us.

Ruby

Crofton, MD(Zone 7a)

What a sweetie.

It's great to hear how former show animals, racing dogs and pets with special needs find loving homes.

Kat

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

What a sweetheart...you too for giving her a loving home!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.