Database

Marshfield, MO(Zone 6a)

I love visiting wintersown.org, there is so much info there, and they do have a database with info divided by zone, etc., but what I would like to have is an online interactive database that can be automatically added to online, searched, etc.

I would volunteer to put something like that together, if anybody is interested. Would you use it, etc.?

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Yes I would use it. I'm not a computer wiz though and I tried the win zip thingy, but can't figure it out.

Deborah♥

York, PA

It looks like ccoupkir over at GW might be working on that already. http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/wtrsow/msg1211201324069.html?1
Sounds like a great idea!

Joanne

Marshfield, MO(Zone 6a)

That appears to be an excel database to download. This would be an online database that users everywhere could add to.

York, PA

Sorry about that, when I looked at it originally I thought it was interactive. Great idea though!

Joanne

Paris, TN(Zone 6b)

Wow MaryinLa, I'd sure use it. I've been whacking away at an Excel spreadsheet since we've just moved and I can't pop for some $50 plus software at the moment. Please let me know if you do one!

Thanks,
~Sunny

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.