Rose of Sharon seeds

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I just trimmed my Rose of Sharon bush (tree) back and have seeds if anyone is interested. Let me know.

(Jan) So Milw, WI(Zone 5b)

weegy12

what color are your RoS flowers? I just rec'd pink/rose single RoS seeds from someone else. The only RoS I have is sterile and doesn't set seed but, if you're looking for a trade I could snip off a couple of pieces...unfortunately, it's an "unknown" (cutting from a neighbor w/o an ID) but the flowers are lavender with a burgundy eye.

Jan

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hi Jan,
Sure I'll trade you, I have a few cuttings left and LOTS of seeds if you're interested. Let me know.

Good Morning! My RoS hasn't branched out at all---it looks like a "V". But taking tip cuttings off each individual branch should force it to start filling out. I brought it into my house and it has not lost a leaf. Sooo, if you don't mind that the cuttings I send you aren't rooted would that be acceptable? I could also send you some of the pink/rose seeds that I have in exchange for a cutting, or two, of your RoS and perhaps a couple of seeds from it?

I am in the addy xchng but I'll dmail you with my work addy (due to weather/temps)...

Jan

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

You got it Jan. My cuttings aren't rooted either and sure hope they take for everyone. And I'll send you seeds too.

"bump" :)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Jan!

Hello!!! I rec'd the RoS seeds today. Thank you sooo much!

Happy Thanksgiving-

Jan

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks for letting me know Jan. Enjoy and I hope they do very well for you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.