Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

High Desert, NV(Zone 5a)

I too love Baker Creek!

Kanita,
Where are you growing this year? I remember from a past thread, your garden was being sold :(

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

I'll add my endorsement, I've always been very happy with everything I've gotten from them. I've already had my first order sitting here for over a month!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

I love the catalog and didn't order last year, but will this year. I Love the stories they write up at the front and love the whole thing. I'm very glad to hear the packets are filled as some descriptions don't have seed numbers on them.. Today is a good day to go through and make my selection. :)

BlizzyLizzy.. I lived in Zaragoza for 4 years and my mother was from Madrid. I have an uncle and aunt and cousins there. We traveled all over the country when we lived there.. Loved it. I'm curious as to why your web site in in english if your clients are Spanish?? Are you Spanish? where are you from with such a great grasp of english?? :)

Susan

Los Angeles, CA(Zone 10a)

Tombaak - I got a new space in Santa Monica with a view of the Ocean. It's beautiful, I was on the waiting list for almost 2 years.

surfside beach, SC(Zone 8b)

I have only wonderful things to say about this company.Amazing selection of seeds from all over the world.

If you are very interested and involved in the politics of food ( and this includes many areas) ,Bakers Creek has gardening forums at www.iDigmyGarden.com This is not an area that DG allows discussion of,so it is not in competition with DG.

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

I visited the Site because everyone was speaking so highly of it.
$20.00 later I came up for air.....
(and I had to cut my shopping cart down from $38 because I'm on a budget) :-)

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

Veggie - You'll find that you got a good deal for $20, as they're generous with their seed counts for most items...

Mansfield, MO(Zone 6b)

Hello All!
And thanks for all the kind words!
It is great to hear we have been doing ok, thanks!!!

Dann_L,
Sorry about you not getting the catalog!

If you still don't have one give us a call at toll-free 1-866-OLDSEED

and let the office know the problem! Ask for one first class!
It is my guess it is a postal problem, we have had problems before with certain zips when we use bulk mail.

I hope you all have a great growing season
Jere

San Tan Valley, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks Jere,

Already made the call a couple of days ago and one is now on the way.

Dan

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Thanks for stopping in, Jere. And yes, I realize this time of year really has you hopping, so extra thanks for taking a few minutes to say howdy!

Hope you and yours are doing well!

Shoe.

PS...Loved the latest Heirloom Gardener mag! Great articles! Thanks for your continuing effort for good reading and great education.

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

WoW!! Don't I feel special to have you here Jere. I am so absolutely impressed with you and what you have created. I even went and showed my husband your youthful picture and told him your story (he doesn't grow from seed) I loved reading the entire front of the catalog and I love the quotes you have throughout the catalog. Makes me feel like I really know who I am ordering from. Loved the people from Afghanistan showing you the thank you card for your seeds. Congratulation on your marriage and your lovely bride. You both look like a matched set! :)

The descriptions of the seeds are wonderful and I love that you travel all over to get them. I will subscribe to the magazine shortly. If your catalog is so great to read, the magazine must be as well.

I am literary restless with anticipation of this years growing season. My body is hurting from the last two days of making more beds so that I could grow more of your seeds :)
Looking forward to growing with you Jere.
:)

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.