Have I blown it with my bulbs??

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

No one snagged that offer??? Hmmm, or did they do it privately? LOL

Bettendorf, IA

I am close but I am feeling a little pressure relief right now and don;t want to have planting bulbs over my head again LOL.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Nope, no one yet. :) Two of my sister's are arriving abt 3:30 am and I tried to talk one into taking them but they are moving in the next few months. If no one wants them in the next few days, I might stick a bunch into pots in the garage. They'll be able to grow roots there - garage won't freeze for quite a while yet. :)

Bettendorf, IA

oooooh Kooger you are tempting me! Had this been 4 days ago I would have jumped at it!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

I offered them on 'coffee' last week already and no one has spoken for them yet. :)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

If you have had no takers, I would gladly take them. I have acres now to fill. LOL I'll even send ya something, send ya postage or send ya something you want in the spring!

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

kooger,
If Badseed hasn't gotten those extra bulbs, I'll take them off your hands. I can send postage tomorrow. Just let me know.
Thanks,
LoraB.

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

Got the last of my bulbs in today, too, but like Wanda, I will be cruising the garden centers and big box stores to see what deals there may be. I'm never really finished until the ground freezes...guess that's my version of the fat lady singing!

Suzy

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

I've got a foot of snow outside, and a big box of still unplanted bulbs inside. This white stuff better melt or all of my co-op bulbs are doomed.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

There your's, Chele! I'll try get them out in the a.m. You want priority or reg mail? LMK

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh cool! I've not been around much. I'd be very happy to have your orphan bulbs. :) Regular mail is just fine. I am sure they'll stay cool and damp from there to here. LOL I'll send you a dmail.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Push the snow aside and dig a hole! Nothing like daffodils & tulips to lighten a spring view.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Just got your dmail. Ignore the question. I'll get them out Monday regular mail. :)

N Middlesex County, MA(Zone 5a)

I planted a bunch of bulbs in a half whiskey barrel a week ago. I plan to treat them like annuals and yank them when they are done. They were not that expensive. I am trying an experiment with layering different types for a long season.

I have had good success with pots in the garage too. But this year, I managed to get everything planted. Its been a good planting fall.

However, I did mean to rig something up over the barrel to deflect heavy rains. Didn't get to it yet and we had 3" last week and maybe another 2" are coming down now. Darn... Hope the drainage is good enough.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

You are more ambitious than me--I just pop them in the ground & spray to keep the bunnies away in the spring!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

KOOGER! I just got the monster box of bulbs!! I can tell you right now that I am going to let them grace the front of my pond! You sent enough they will look naturalized there. I'm really going for the old homestead look x crazy plant collector. LOL What a hybrid landscaping I will have. Thanks a bunch!!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Great! Enjoy!! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.