Some more fall color

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

Here's a reserved Acer palmatum var. dissectum type.

Thumbnail by ViburnumValley
Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

How about this arrangement...

Thumbnail by ViburnumValley
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

What is that last one? A weeping katsura, burning bushes, and a sugar maple?

Scott

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Kevin and the rest of you, wonderful fall color photos. It was 13 degrees this morning and didn't really warm up much all day. Still having north wind. So a lot of leaves hit the ground today. Had a doctors appointment at noon today in Omak, 25 miles, so during the best time of day I wasn't home. I will try to find a couple of pictures I took earlier.

I do have a fairly large amelanchier alnifolia that I transplanted 12 years ago, it grows everywhere here in the lowland hills. I rarely get to eat any as the birds clean the tree before the berries are ripe. which they would also do with my 5 blueberry bushes except that we built a pvc framework, covered with bird netting to prevent the birds from eating all the blueberries. I also planted a Forest Prince service berry several years ago. It has much better fall color than alnifolia.

Here is my favorite dogwood Cornus Daybreak.

Donna

Thumbnail by rutholive
Thornton, IL

John~What is "the little tigrettes" you refer to? Love that weeping katsura, the JM, they're all good!

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

And here is a picture of Service Berry Forest Prince, doesn't show up well because of such a busy background

Thumbnail by rutholive
Thornton, IL

Oh rutholive, that is a lovely variegated leaf, is that it's fall color? Well, I guess so. LOL

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Sorry that is not Forest Prince it is one of the Prunus family, but don't remember which. Will try to find the amelanchier

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Here is the amelanchier Forest Prince

Thumbnail by rutholive

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.