Good Morniing Bingo Calls

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Nancy I will watch your card...enjoy and have a safe trip.....................Lauri

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Nancy, have a great vacation trip, and please give your mom our best Birthday Wishes!!

Wow, we've had 21 calls so far -- and nobody has yelled "Bingo!" I'm not even close, with 7 marked off on my card, so nobody has to worry that I'll suddenly surge ahead. :-)

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

i have 9 so far

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Mimi said she has 13 ! I bet Lorretta has a lot ! And I bet a lot of our silent players are checking a lot off too ! So happy we have seven great Bingo gift prizes :))
Good luck everyone !

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

:o)))

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I only 9, I figured someone would bingo today for sure.

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Today's calls helped me out a lot...I have 10!
Y'all were right....this is fun!

If someone organizes another one in the future, I'd like to contribute a li'l $ toward another gift card! Great idea!

Good luck everyone....someone's bound to get BINGO soon!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Thanks na $$ :))
Good Luck !

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Low 52 today High Sunny 78 ! We love it Sunny Florida ! Tomorrow back low 60's high 80's :))
Now where Eunice is she is more up North it's cold most likely as morning news says low 39-low 40's. Eunice I can't believe the forst you had yesterday berrrr too cold. Keep warm .
Good Luck everyone do I hear a BINGO :))

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

yes its pretty cool here , the frost surprised me yesterday morning
i halven,t peeked out this morning my old bones wants to stay put.
no numbers this morning far me, maybe there will be a bingo this morning
goodluck everyone

Chesapeake, VA(Zone 7b)

NO bingo from me :( I did have to scrape my windshield this morning. brrrr

Canterbury, CT(Zone 6a)

BINGO!!!!! Omg :-)

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Woo Hoo! Way to go, Mimi!

Thumbnail by DonM47
Drumheller, Alberta, Canada(Zone 3a)

Congrats Mimi!!! I only had 9.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I only have seven...you won't believe this...I somehow didn't have this thread marked and was thinking this morning...WHEN is the BINGO game going to start...well, here it is and someone already had BINGO...lol I don't normally pick too well, this is only my second game, but not even close...lol...it is fun though...some of the other prizes are great too, so maybe I will get lucky since I FOUND the thread again..
Janet

It is 32 here this morning...clear and beautiful...but cold!

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

You're still in the running, Dawn & Janet. 6 more prizes to go! Yippee!

Don Ü

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yep, it's anyone's game..LOL I am just agrevated I missed so much already...of the fun, that is! I know I marked this thread when it first opened..so I can't imagine what happened...well, I am here now ... so LOOK OUT....LOL
Actually, I am not a lucky person when it comes to chance...my mother-in-law plays lotto all the time...scratch offs...and after so many duds when I am with her...she won't even buy them if I am there now...she has never won anything with me there to watch or scratch them for her..and she always has at least one ticket she wins on if I am not there...I am talking about $50.00 or more everytime!...she tells me she cannot believe anyone can be that unlucky...lol...I just tell her I don't need luck...God watches out for me...and how true that is! Everyone have a Blessed Day!
Janet

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

great going mimi4neeyah

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

Way to go mimi! My picks haven't panned out well so far either, JanetS.

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Thanks Janet. I like your attitude! And how true you are. Good Luck to you.

Don Ü

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Ok not sure BUT Lauri Dmailed me and said Mimi you only have 8 of your 15 picks on your Bingo card ????
We will find out and Lauri will let you know which ones you still need.
Everyone your Bingo card has 15 plant names. All 15 names must have been called by me and crossed off then you Dmail Lauri she will confirm all Winners.
We are having " Seven " great Winners !
Mimi we will see what Lauri says.

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Mimi, so far you have the following crossed off of your list as d-mailed to me 10/10.................

Ara's Pink Pet
Wonderous Girl
Tomboy Blue
Mickey Mouse
Sweet Amy Sue
Arapahoe
Hot Summer Day
Pirate's Gold

Lauri

Canterbury, CT(Zone 6a)

Ok so I messed up. I must apologize to all.
I am so sorry.
:-(

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, mimi, what a bummer! You must have been going by a different card than the one you sent in... I almost did that! I'd printed one out earlier, then made some changes and sent the changed one to Lauri. LOL, I should have gone with my original picks, I think I'd have done better! Although I did get *both* calls today, for the first time!

Cincinnati, OH

Thats OK Mimi!! We all do it. You are doing well, anyway. Hang in there. 7 winners, you never know.......and there is always next time.

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Oh, phooey...I didn't have 10 I had 9...but both of today's calls were on my card:)

Bummer, mimi....but with 7 prizes...you're definitely still in the running!

Keep havin' fun, everyone!

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

Mimi, I did it too, a few months back. Linda

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Mimi I did it too...but live..!!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Don't worry Mimi you are certainly not alone and most certainly still in the "running"...we have done similar things I am sure..

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

What a disappointment for you Mimi. :( Don't worry we've all done something similar. Good Luck the rest of the way!

Don

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Oh Mimi it's Ok :)) Watch you'll win anyways and there are 7 super duper prizes . Your doing great !

Missouri City, TX(Zone 9a)

Mimi sorry about your not winning! Iknow that feeling too.

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

lol I only have 7. ; ) Will there be a prize this round for the person with the least? hahaha JUST KIDDING!

Missouri City, TX(Zone 9a)

No because there would be too many ties for last! LOL.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Good Morning :)) From Sunny Florida Perfect weather today ! Low 62 high 80 !
Good LUck everyone !

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

goodmorning Allison
don,t seem to be as cool this morning here it,s 52,

Canterbury, CT(Zone 6a)

This message was edited Oct 26, 2006 7:14 AM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

WOOO HOOO I had all three! I can't believe it...lol...good luck everyone!
JanetS

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

excellent wow !

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

It's starting to get down to the wire! This is exciting!

Deborah

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.