seed source

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

I ran across this while doing a search. They are not in Garden Watchdog. Has anybody ever ordered from them? Their seeds are all around .99 and free shipping on an order of 5 packets? The name is WaterSunTogether.com. http://www.watersuntogether.com/itemList.asp?IT_Cat1=Flowers&viewall=1

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Haven't seen that one before, but they do have a few things I want, so will be watching to see what answers you get.

Connie

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

Yes, I just ordered from them with mixed results. I was looking for Marigold 'Scarlet Starlet' and their website came up. I ordered that pack plus a few more (like a half dozen) just to fill out the order. When I got delivery, it said they were sold out of Marigold 'Scarlet Starlet' but that my VISA has been credited.

The thing is, if it had shown as SOLD OUT, I would have gone to another site and ordered my 'Scarlet Starlet'. And I would have GOTTEN 'Scarlet Starlet'.

In any case, have you seen the people on Ebay selling 400 packs of Burpee seeds -- bid start at $3.00 plus $10.00 freight? I believe this WaterSunTogether is the same sort of "old seed wholesaler", just with a different tack. WaterSunTogether is selling per pack & instead of making their money on the freight, they make it on each pack (about $1.25 per pack higher than the ebay guy). WaterSunTogether may or may not know what they have in stock until they go to find it after they sell it on their website. They may or may not have anything more than 4 shoeboxes on a cardtable. The website is just a mom & pop site which uses Burpee pics and I knew it when I placed my order...I tried to think of everything that could go wrong, but I forgot the most obvious -- they didn't actually have the product.

Suzy

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

geesh, that's power for the course.... I was going to place an order, but I think I will hold off. Thanks Suzy...

cg

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I couldn't even get their shopping basket to accept what I wanted to buy. Frustrated and gave up. Connie, I wanted the scarlet starlet tooooo - now I'm glad I gave up.

xxxx, Carrie

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

There were several I wanted, like the blue grass. One of these days I will get some :o)
I think they call that perseverance rofl Cause I don't have patience :o)
Today I finished my flower bed next to my privacy fence and now my back is trying it's best to go out. But I am glad I got that done. The lady at the restaurant said we are suppose to get rain mixed with snow Tuesday and Wednesday :( I am not ready for this...January is still along way off so this weather can just wait lol

I still have a few things I have to mulch around, just not enough hours in the day to get it done... I hope I get it everything covered before the first frost here hits...

Connie

Huntington, WV(Zone 6a)

I read about them on another site and so I contacted Watchdog and they have added a page for them. If you've ordered from them please post your feedback!

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

I hadn't ordered from them yet. I wanted to see if anyone had experiences with them first because they weren't in Watchdog yet. Thankyou for adding them. I didn't know how to do that. Andrea

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.