Weight Loss Challange Sept. 23 - 30th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I was at the hospital by about 7. The doctor finally arrived about 10 and I actually talked to him close to 11:30. But I did get Jack showered, shaved, dressed, he brushed his teeth, walked around the halls a little bit with the walker, and we waited for the doctor. The blood problem he has is nothing new but we don't remember ever being told about it. It seems our doctor in Marshall has been trying for a long time to get VA to do the bone marrow test and they just are dragging their feet so we will let it be done at Marshall. We know for sure Dr. Ryan will put him to sleep but not if Dr. Eddleman does. We'll find out when he gets back late tomorrow.

I'm off to work. We have a family of 35 coming in. Maybe more. Plus the other regulars.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 48 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!