help pruning my evil looking overgrown bushes

Illinois, IL(Zone 5b)

Yeah, we know, but that's not what poor Kassia typed!!!
I should know -- I'm the king of fumble-fingered typing.

"What's the difference?" I'm not goin' there!
Growin or Maackia will have to explain it to you!

Guy S.

Beautiful, BC(Zone 8b)

an "e".

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

you guys are too much.... I am always in trouble because of my English.... and yes, you are right... I did mean the Depp... (but it's a pretty funny looking bush...) I am laughing because I was that in position last saturday and took a dive in the dirt trying to plant a rose bush!!!! it was pretty funny... thank God only my dog witness my fall... well God did to too...

yeah, get in trouble a lot because of my English... well it's my second language and the worse is that I am getting pretty bad on my first!
As of today I have been here more than 18 years... it's actually my aniversary!!!! 18 years and 7 hours... wow...

Beautiful, BC(Zone 8b)

Congratulations! Some uv our english is gooder than others. It's not how you deliver the message but the content of the message.

I'll never forget watching my dog saying hello to my mother bent over the Fuchsias in the garden. She took a nose-dive and the dog was all proud with himself. My father and I were crying it was so funny...and my mother was just disgusted with the whole scene.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.