Here is some of my art work for you

Lebanon, PA

Hope you like this let me know what you think okay, thanks

Thumbnail by scarlet777
Edgartown, MA(Zone 7a)

Scarlet,
Your art work is amazing and reminds me of when I visited San Francisco this winter and went to Coitt (sp) tower. The murals there took my breath away as dose your work. I am not sure if it is my old lady eyes or your scanner but your images are coming through blurry...any one else do I need an eye appointment or does Scarlet need a new scanner? kt

Thumbnail by runktrun
Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

You ladies are very talented and need to each put your artwork into threads in the Artisans Forum. They're beautiful.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

scarlet, I'm really glad you posted. As I've already told you, I love florals. This one is gorgeous! is that acrylics?

runktrun, is that one of the murals you saw?

(Zone 4a)

Oh goodness that would be perfect in my dinning room!

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Wow! Incredible talent!

Lebanon, PA

I want to thank you all. I am glad that you like it. It is not your eyes it actually was not scanned it is straight off the camera and yes it is blurry. But at least you got the idea. It is an acrylic painting, which is mostly what I do. Thanks again

Westford, MA(Zone 5b)

scarlett check if your digital camera has Macro Mode. It will help sharpen closeups and may remove the blurriness.

Sue

Lebanon, PA

What is macro mode?

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Its a close-up mode, I think.

This message was edited Sep 21, 2006 10:55 PM

Edgartown, MA(Zone 7a)

It is a close up mode that would allow you to photograph paintings or documents. Almost all levels of cameras have a macro mode the icon looks just like a tulip. Keep in mind DO NOT use your zoom while in macro. kt

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Scarlet,
Does your camera have an icon shaped like a tulip? If so, that is your macro mode.

Lebanon, PA

Yes it does thanks for the information.

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Hey, Kim. Come on over to the "what's growing part 10" thread. Some folks have questions about glads. I told them you could answer them.

Lebanon, PA

Thanks nap, left you a dmail

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.