Canna Tropical Fantasy

Louisville, KY

This one just made it into the new Fantasy Series I have been working on.

I have grown hundreds almost thousands of orange flowering cannas. This one is very unique and beautiful. The flowers are a bit pinkish orange and is grows around 4 to 5 feet tall. It has been the most flowering canna I have ever seen. In most cases producing around 3 times as many flowers as my other cannas. It was one of the first to flower and it does not stop flowering. The flowers also fall off and their is no dead at all on the stems. I am thinking this one plant has produced around 500 to 1000 flowers this year it is extremely superior when it comes to flowering.

The only flaw I have see in this canna and I am not sure you can considere it a flaw. But the leaves at times have dead flowers on them. It gives you a idea how much it does flower LOL.

I hope to release this next season if all goes well over winter. It really will steal the show and I have not seen anything compete with its flowering abilities.

Thumbnail by bwilliams
Louisville, KY

Closer look at the flowers.

Thumbnail by bwilliams
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Nice canna, Brian!! Another one to put on my wish list.

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

So....it flowers a lot? WHOA! it's remarkable... now we'll ALL want at least one, hope there's enough. They are huge blooms, too!

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'd buy some of those. Add me to your email list!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.