Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Cannas: Canna Tropical Fantasy, 1 by bwilliams

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bwilliams

Subject: Canna Tropical Fantasy

Forum: Cannas

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Canna Tropical Fantasy
bwilliams wrote:
This one just made it into the new Fantasy Series I have been working on.

I have grown hundreds almost thousands of orange flowering cannas. This one is very unique and beautiful. The flowers are a bit pinkish orange and is grows around 4 to 5 feet tall. It has been the most flowering canna I have ever seen. In most cases producing around 3 times as many flowers as my other cannas. It was one of the first to flower and it does not stop flowering. The flowers also fall off and their is no dead at all on the stems. I am thinking this one plant has produced around 500 to 1000 flowers this year it is extremely superior when it comes to flowering.

The only flaw I have see in this canna and I am not sure you can considere it a flaw. But the leaves at times have dead flowers on them. It gives you a idea how much it does flower LOL.

I hope to release this next season if all goes well over winter. It really will steal the show and I have not seen anything compete with its flowering abilities.