Anyone get any rain last night?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

We got a few sprinkles, that's all. We sure do need some rain.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Morning, Hart, I had rain all day yesterday and some last night a total of 0.07 inches. It was a slow easy soaker. Dark clouds with some sun today. But this won't help you.
I did check Weather Bug and it looks like Kentucky is covered with rain clouds, hope it comes your way!

Chris

Centreville, VA(Zone 7a)

Morning or shd i say afternoon to both of you. Everything is allowed on sunday....lol...
No Rain here either. Would like some , need to give a break to my AC..I dread the bill this month.

Hope you ladies have a good sunday....keep smiling Tweety

Shenandoah Valley, VA

They keep forecasting thunderstorms but it keeps not storming. Darn weathermen. It's all their fault. LOL

Sterling, VA(Zone 6b)

I came back from a week long vacation to find my lawn looking pretty dry and crispy. It looks like I could have run the sprinkler to keep my potted plants watered a little more often (timer set for once per day for 15 minutes) but they look like they will survive. I spend a few hours yesterday dragging around the hose. It clouded up and started to rain and I thought my work was in vain but we only got a trace of rainfall.

Yep...hot and dry...many of my plant are looking a bit ragged...but I guess that is your typical August in Virginia.

- Brent

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.