Does anyone have.....

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sea Power and Acoma they might like to share with me? I can trade the following...

Lemon Reflection
Orange Popsicle
Larue Boswell
Cover Page
Fringe Benefits
Lena Baker
Space Viking
Angeli De Luce
Cascade Springs
Kiss of Kisses
Ocean Clouds
China Moon
Eagle Control
Forever in Love
Argus Pheasant
Rite of Spring....

and about 25 more if you want the list!
Thanks in advance.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Ok, so I didn't tempt you enough, huh...here's more....

Sky Hooks
Power Surge
Valentine's Day
Fjord
Misty Lady
Happenstance
Rush Hour
Magic Raiment
Violet Dawson
Betty Christine
Louise Todd

....did I tempt you yet???!!??!

west Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I'd trade; but LA's only here. =)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks for replying. I really want those 2 tb's.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Sorry Weegy,
I don't have them either...:(

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Janet, at least you bumped this thread up for me...somebody will have them for me, I know it! Thanks for replying.

yep--let's think positive! =)
Here's another bump....
Debbie

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

;-)

Yorkshire,

Weegy, your irises are beautiful and growing well here in UK....so here's another bump for you.

Terri

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Hope you find them soon....
Winnie

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

I just got Sea Power from Iris Sisters Farm for $8.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks guys, if I can trade rather than buy, that would be good.

Trading is good....
;)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Yes, much better than buying!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I purchased both of them this year. But of course, that's not going to help. But they sure are pretty ones. Polly

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

I'm moving south of the 48th. Cannot stand this time of year .... and the lists that appear in this forum.

But then, the lilies keep me up here. And friends. And the manitoba govt. Do wish we would get US Bravo though. Our Cdn. Bravo is veddy veddy upscale. Even worse, no Turner old time movie channel. Can't remember its name.

My main problem is that I cannot help but look at the swop lists. Have absolutely NO self control in this regard. The iris co-ops are even worse. Can't even sleep after I've read a coop iris list.

So if Weegy, Moby, Pard and the other traders would do something magic so I can't see what you have to swop, I'd be very happy.

Funniest thing is, I don't have any room anyway.

Inanda

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Poof, you can't see any more trade lists, magic's done, Inanda! Now if someone would perform magic and find me my irises I so desperately want, I'd be happy. I try to stay away from the trade forums also. It has become an addiction I'm not too proud of! Ok, yes, I'm proud but not too proud to beg for irises!

Golly, I wish I had those beardeds...lot's of those listed cultivars are just gorgeous.

I shamelessly beg for LA's Weegy, I'm not too proud to beg either....I might even get on bended knee for some of those Australian cultivars unavailable in North America...
;)

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have LA's also, will trade if someone will come up with some that I want..ok now I'm pleading, crying and jumping up and down til I get WHAT I WANT!
There's got to be someone out there that has at least a few for me!
Ok, blushing here now because I'm begging.

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Sea Power won the Dyke's metal for 2006

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I thought Splashacata did????? Maybe I don't know my medals!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

last year it was
this year its Sea Power

Thumbnail by tazzy
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Oooops i thought it was this year! Thanks Tazzy.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

I had Happenstance when I move into my house 2 yrs ago. Can't tell you what I have now. Thanks to the deer, some were eaten, tags knocked out of pots,etc. I was a city girl. Never had a well. Never had a septic. That is why I now have a raised bed with chicken wire around it. I'm bound & determined to have flowers growing on my 2 acres!!! My teenage deer are so stupid that they will eat anything weither it is on the Deer Resistant list or not!!! They are not that hungry, just experimenting like any teenager!!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Well, thanks anyway!

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Weegy, Just change your garden design somewhat.

You don't REALLY want those 2 TBs. What you REALLY want are some prize-winning SDBs from Chuck Chapman. Lots, to make a little hedge all around your iris beds. Very rare you know. Impossible to get in USA. And they all grow in my guerrilla garden . They have your name on them too.

Feeling silly tonight. Trying to stay awake till later.
G

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.