GUESS WHAT I FOUND?????

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

For all of you that live in the Baltimore area--I went shopping yesterday at one of my favorite Hodge-Podge stores. It is called "Good Stuff Cheap" and it only has 2 locations. This store really lives up to it's name!

One at Harford Rd. and Taylor Ave in the Parkville Shopping center (That's where I went)
The other on Kenwood Ave. There's a Shopping Center on the right just before it hits Golden Ring Rd.
--This is the bigger of the 2 stores. it took over the location of a Superfresh grocery store.

Anyway! I was filling my cart with all kinds of finds--and there it was! Hanging on hooks on the wall. Packages containing 4 packets each of "Mighty Plant" (made by Eden BioScience). The package of 5 cost only $2.97. Unbelieveble!!!
If any of you have been following the post on Messenger, this product is mentioned quite often, as it also contains some "Messenger" in it.

Go get em! Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Here's the 5 packages that come in the pack for $2.97
Unbelievable!

Thumbnail by Gitagal

Could someone point me to the messenger thread?

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

andidandi,

Boy! It took some gigging, but I found the original thread that started it all.
Then it eveolved into a HUGE thread (212 replies) and it branched off into "Gardenglory" doing the Co-Op for DG members to purchase this "miracle" product. It is now, pretty much, closed. However, I just checked in the Co-Op forum and seems there is a thread of life left in it.

Anyway--The original post was on the "Roses" Forum on Feb. 19, 2006 by "Steph_gem". I have no idea what page that will be on by now, but it sure had a lot of information on Messenger in it. Enough for everyone to want some. Just scan by dates.
There were lots of Hyperlinks given and a lot of VERY informed input re the pros and cons (almost NONE!) of Messenger. DO take the time to read it all! Even if the co-op has ended, you can purchse it from the manufacturer--but at about twice the price.

The "Co-Op Begins" Post (by Gardenglory) was posted on June 13th. Check the Co-Op Forum.

If you are totally lost, find "Gardenglory's" name somewhere, and send her a D-mail asking about this product.

The "Mighty Plant" product that I wrote about was mentioned by several people in the messenger post. That is why I was so excited that I found it--and so cheap!

Sorry that I do not know how to post a link to a previous post somewhere on DG (HELP!!!!). So, you will have to dig through the "archives" of posts. At the bottom of every post page, there are earlier pages to click on, like 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc. Endless......

Good luck, Gita

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

andidandi, at the top right of this page, there's a little blank box with the words Search Forums. Type what you're looking for and hit enter. But you've probably found it by now...lol!

Baldmer's a fine town, Go Crows!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.