I had the most incredible morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

I just lightly rub down their side

Stephenville, TX(Zone 8a)

Hey Donna,

When you persuaded the Orange Dog to poke its osmetrium out at you (the orange forked gland on its head that looks like retractable antennae), did you notice if a smell was emitted? It has been so long since I have had any OD's, I can't remember a smell. I DO know that the Black Swallowtail cats have a very strong smell emitted when they poke their osmetria out. In case you were wondering, I already asked DH the expert and he can't remember either. He can't stand the smell of the Black Swallowtail extruded osmetria. I have always thought it smelled kind of interesting, myself.

Kenya

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Eeeeewwww!!! It's gross! LOL! It smells like dirty feet or rotten cheese or something. I refer to it as "stinking me". I've never had the GST's stink me tho. I don't know if I'm daring enough right now to go rub mine and see tho.

My son and my husband can not stand the smell of Rue. Every time I cut some and bring it in they both start whining.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

no I don't find it bad either on the BST or the OD, is not stinky to me. Like Kenya I think it is a interesting smell. The BST is stronger scented than the OD

Stephenville, TX(Zone 8a)

Awwww, Paige, pretty please go rub a GST cat for me and report back if it stinks you. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.