Show us your sedums! # 2

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Guess you don't plan on making a swap in TX anytime soon. :-(( LOL!

Townsville, Australia(Zone 10a)

I wasnt planning on it. LoL

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I like sedums but don't know the names of them. Wish I had more but I just have no where to put them in the winter and am too lazy to care for plants that have to be overwintered :-(

Thumbnail by corgimom
Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

There must be many sedums that you don't need to care for over winter. I have numerous sedum and they just stay in the ground year round. ai am in zone 4. I even have cactus that are ok here.

Sherrill, NY(Zone 5a)

This was in my front garden when I bought my house. I don't know it's name but I love it. Does anyone know what this it? It was quite a pinkish purple color for awhile but now is lightening up.

Thumbnail by Mary1NYS
Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

This one looks like Sedum seiboldii: http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/3289/index.html

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Lots of lovely pics since I've been away!

Sandy, I'm so glad you've chimed in; I always love to see how you've masterfully combined plants. All your sedums and combos with them are gorgeous!

Neal

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

This spring, I started some Sedum pulchellum seed I received in trade. The resulting plants have done very well. One plant has started throwing long stems from the rosette-like foliage that will probably result in 1st year blooms, as well. These new stems resemble S. reflexum (S. rupestris) and are quite unlike the earlier growth. It's a nice sedum and I hope it will winter over in our USDA Zone 3.

Thumbnail by Weezingreens

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.