DC houseplant people?

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

would anyone be interested in a mini mini roundup in DC (inside the beltway) for houseplants? Just thought I'd throw this out there because I would love something like this..... being an apartment grower and all.... I've been watching the Jenna/VA roundup thread with envy - I don't think I can make it that far out.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Keyring, it's not a bad drive from Arlington to Jenna's house at all and it's a beautiful drive. One of the people who attended the last one came out from Alexandria.

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

oh, I don't doubt it's a nice drive. I can't take such chunks of time out of my weekends, though - unfortunately. (Work and things get in the way.) And I guess I just wonder if there are others as nutty as me - apartment growing has its share of issues.

now that I think about it, I'm getting a sense of deja vu. Maybe I've suggested something like this already... hmm.....

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Any kind of swap is going to pretty much take up a day. It's really not that far.

What's the best way from Arlington, y'all? Beltway to 66 to 15 to 211? It's highways all the way, no narrow winding country roads.

Possibly, if there is interest. I'm in the same boat re time and space for growing.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.