Wanted to share my picture.

Cincinnati, OH

Hi,

I wanted to share my picture. I think this is a trumpet lily. I moved and this was one of two that survived. They came from the area of the garden that my trumpets were in. I lost all my asiatic and orientals. I have this one (actually two of this one) and a white one. (already bloomed and gone)

Kelly

Thumbnail by kaykay1010
Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

Kelly, it's a nice lily! I really like the color and sheen it has. How did you lose all your asiatics and orientals?

Diann

Cincinnati, OH

I am not really sure. They were planted all together in the same area as these lillies. Only my trumpets came back, which stinks because I had asiatic that I just loved. It was one of the first ones out that was fuschia and orange. I got it in ~1997. Oh well, it was not meant to be at this house. I am going to try to find some to plant this fall.

I really like this one too, because, unlike my white ones, it gets as tall as me. This particular one is 5 feet tall. My whites were only about 3 1/2 feet. Quite a statement!!

Kelly

Thomson, GA

Ooooohhh! It's a beautiful color, and then I read the rest of your post and see that it's huge, as well!! I am planting a new bed just for lilies this year. If you think of the name, please post so I can look for one, pretty please!!
Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.